Monday 30 November 2015

Some Editing Tools used:

Here are some tools used in my editing process which i found really beneficial. 
This one is to do with fading sounds in and out which made my soundtrack much more flowing and consistent.


This one allowed me to 'Set in' and 'Set out' sound tracks, its a cropping technique and allowed me to merge sounds or cut them out of another piece.
Here you were given various option but my favorite was to time stretch because you could make the video clips faster or slower to help build atmosphere and tense, dramatic effects.
This is where i got my transitions from, I personally liked the 'dissolve' section the best because they were creative and better than a plain cut. It added mystery to the story which was effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment