Friday 20 November 2015

Format Research: Poster Inspiration |Mood Board


A lot of these posters have centrally focused images, these are effective as they fill the frame and they're all distorted, whether it be there skin, forehead or eyes, consequently making them creepy to look at, the close up camera angle helps enhance this factor. This makes the audience feel uncomfortable but this is effective and relevant for the genre of the film. I like that minimal colours are used and not much text because its a lot easier to look at and is clear and bold. I will use these as my inspirations for the creation of my poster, keeping in mind i like the dark colours and little typography.

I think i will use this paranormal poster as inspiration through the use of their tag line, i really like the idea of enticing the audience via this and think it creates an interesting relationship with the consumer. By creating this one on one personal relationship it should encourage the potential target audience to make the purchase as they feel personally involved with it and drawn into it. I will aim to ask a rhetorical question if it is relevant to my poster and narrative to entice them and use personal pronouns to add a personal touch. I also like the landscape design of this poster as it has allowed them to have more width for their layout over height which i think i would prefer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment