Sunday 22 November 2015

3rd day of filming!

The third day of filming was very successful, i now have the beginning of my trailer completely filmed, having set the scene of Adams adolescence and recorded the Doctors audio script for the intro. However, I also decided to add another element to the equilibrium to give my trailer a more structured narrative. 

I got my inspiration from the website; http://www.takethislollipop.com, which warns people on the risks of stalking on social networking. I thought the shots and lighting of the video was really effective and wanted to try something similar to introduce how the kidnapping and obsession Adam had for Nicole emerged. I am happy with the variety of shots types i achieved in this footage, and how Adam appears a lot of the time like a dark figure, its effective in creating enigma and creating suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment