Monday 2 November 2015

RISK ASSESSMENT FOR LOCATIONS


I knew it was really important to assess the area i was filming in, I couldn't have put myself or my actors in danger so i created a risk assessment and took into consideration what i would do in order to prevent the risk. I did come across a few problems but due to the organisation and preperation i had from the risk assesment, they were easy to solve.

The worst one was the danger of the tripping hazards which could have resulted in injury. Before we started filming, I took the acting crew around and showed them the dangers, so they were aware of the risks. We took the precaution of clearing what we could out of the main filming room or running path ways to get rid of the hazard. I also reminded them just before we would shoot a scene to stay aware of the enviroment they're in. 

When we filmed down the country lane we made sure we were alert at all times for the possibility of cars, due to the isolated location this was unlikely but still a possibility everyone was made aware of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment