Tuesday 1 December 2015

Work in Progress- Feedback Opportunity


I did my first set of editing on IMovie on my Mac, using the  'Horror' trailer outline they provide, i edited my scenes separately and afterwards exported them to Adobe Premire to put them together and add some further effects before producing this. I like IMovie for its simplicity of how to use it however it was annoying at times because its wouldn't let you adjust how many seconds the video would be up for as it had pre set times. Therefore this is something I'll be changing and editing through Abode Premire. It helped massively getting my clips into order and was a really good starting point.

This is my 1st mock up of the trailer to show how my editing is going. I am yet to add a lot of things and make changes but this is a start so I would love some feedback so if you could comment below any advice that would be great. Thanks! I will also be changing the soundtrack as this is the one IMovie put with it.



8 comments:

  1. The editing and pace of trailer is really effective and manages to produce a gradual suspense. So far I think your 1st draft is really good and the lighting techniques applied create the perfect mood and atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The editing is done really well and it is actually an unsettling trailer to watch. For a first draft, it is actually very good, and I am very impressed. Given me a lot of ideas for editing in my trailer. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia this is really nicely put together. Some nice lighting techniques and you have made the scenes flow really nicely together. I like the way that you have built tension throughout this trailer and I am excited to see the final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just WOW, this was utterly astonishing. The use of camera angles were phenomenal. There was a good use of lighting which really set the tone from the start to the end!

    ReplyDelete