Tuesday 22 December 2015

Progress Log...

As I make changes and improvements to my trailer i have been uploading drafts via YouTube and asking my peers to give me feedback. I feel as if their feedback is very effective and useful because the majority are the same age group as my target audience. Their feedback is often very useful and valid so it allows me to make gradual improvements with in my trailer. One key thing they mentioned on my 3rd draft is they didn't think the second part of my soundtrack worked very well with the visuals. Therefore, i responded to this by completely scrapping the lyrical song and instead using a mixture of ambient sound tracks and using sounds effects such as heart beats and heavy breathing. The feedback from my peers showed this was a lot more successful in engaging them as well and being creepy and building tension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment