Sunday 11 October 2015

Trailer Analysis; Cabin in the Woods



Analysis presentation:










This trailer has inspired me to use masks, i think they're so creepy and will play on people fears. The fact they hide the characters identity, making them completely unrecognizable is effective to give a sense of enigma, which will help fit to Roland Barthes theory. I also fit to one of Jeremy Tunstalls character roles for women due to the fact my main character who is kidnapped and is the victim will be a female. I want to do this because the pre-built association will help my audience familiarize themself with the horror concept. I will not however present this female in a certain way of being sexualised or domestic as i think this is a wrong stereotype so i don't wish to promote it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment