Saturday 9 January 2016

Progress Log...

I am currently in the process of designing a website to promote my film, using a programme called Wix. I have used the Revenant website (http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/the-revenant) as my main guide and it has given me a useful insight of what to include and how to present my content in an appealing way to my audiences. I felt creating something online could be really strong in helping attract and appeal to the age of my target audience due to having been born into the generation of technology; it should be well suited to their lifestyle. It's quick and easy to access and updates can be published at the click of the button; these are just some aspects which make the online promotional method so appealing. Being able to view it though different materials will also help  attract mass audiences (option to view on mobile) as it makes it adaptive to everyones lifestyle. It also allows the chance to build a more personal relationship with the demographic as their are methods of contact, subscriptions and further social media links such as Facebook and Twitter make them feel more involved and give them the opportunity to voice their opinions and converse with other fans about the film. This will help the film gain a buzz as people will be able to get involved no matter where they are. I think this works really well to promote the film on an all round basis. Furthermore, when my trailer is complete, it will be the perfect way to gain peoples attention and show mass audiences all round the world. When my website is complete and online, I will be using an option on the Wix website called 'Promote' which will send out a 'shoutout email', this will be really effective in marketing the film, in addition to the website and social media networks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment